Saturday, November 26, 2016

A New Day Has Dawned

Every day gives you another opportunity to reinvent yourself. The one constant in life is that it does change. We need to embrace change instead of remaining stagnant and complacent.

I do find that with difficulties comes growth. We are sometimes forced to step outside our comfort zones. To think outside of the proverbial box. Situations and circumstances are placed in our way to allow us to tap into our underutilized potential.

We have to set goals and obliterate them. One of my idols Ashley Graham is a 2016 Glamour Woman of the Year. In the December issue she shares "Everything that's happening was on my vision board." Social media played a big role in her catastrophic rise. Using our time online productively can create a global brand. The possibilities are endless.

I see pictures of Senator Clinton. I feel no pity for her at all. History will be kind to her even if America wasn't. She may have not been elected to lead the greatest country in the world(as of this writing) but she has accomplished so many wonderful things. Her greatest legacy will be SHE TRIED. My father always said "I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man that had no feet." She will be okay. God Bless her. She didn't do anything wrong but be born with the same thing the victor likes to grab-a vagina.

The only person that can create the life you desire is you. Others can support and cultivate your ideas. It's up to you to hone your craft. If you have a passion for anything research, dedication and drive can enable you to attain success.

I have accomplished more in the last 30 days then I have in a really long time. I am so proud of myself. My sons are my world and they deserve the best me I can be. No dream is too big. No idea too lofty. In order to succeed you must reach for the moon because even if you miss you will land amongst the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment